Healthy Choices: Tips for Reducing Cancer Risk
The Healthy Choices Program is designed for individuals, community groups, and
places of employment interested in learning simple lifestyle changes that may
help in reducing cancer risk.
The Healthy Choices presentation talks about:
- What is cancer and how it can develop
- Common myths about cancer
- Things that can increase a persons risk for cancer
- Practical tips that may reduce cancer risk:
- Eliminating tobacco use
- Limiting alcohol intake
- Awareness of environmental carcinogens
- Participants receive a comprehensive resource packet.